Diskusní téma: KVT

Re: Re: Re: Lack of traction

[In reply to Tim Hall]
I concur with Sean's thoughts.

FWIW my feeling is that the big velocity will be from trading rather than everyday use.
Bullion trading and crypto trading are the obvious avenues for Kinesis.
Deutsche Borse/ECC and MBAex are significant elements in this.

In USD, large chunks of overall volume come from FX trading and Bond market trading.

I put some of my thoughts here:
https://kinesis.community/t/is-year-5-projected-volume-outlandish/212
also here:
https://kinesis.community/t/attempt-to-validate-year-1-projected-volume/166

However, I do agree that the project will be given greater legitimacy/street cred with more everyday use.
Tom talked about potential exposure to 60 million + users in the Ambassadors webinar
https://kinesis.community/t/kinesis-ambassador-webinar/566
Grabbing 2% of these would arrive at the first million users.
PT-POS will also have a large proportion of the Indonesian @260 million population as it's customers.

Having said all that, it will be nice to see a rise in KVT sales as we close in on March 17th.

Fiat Inflace vs. Kinesis výnosy

Eryck Crypton, [18.01.19 12:51]
My personal view is there are enough people who understand the effect of the current fiat system, and having lived through several GFCs, will seek out an alternative monetary system that they can also use to save, and not have their savings eroded by inflation.

Especialy if the "spending" yield is more beneficial, and ends up giving them more bullion in their savings account

Klientský servis

Eryck Crypton, [17.01.19 21:35]
I for one appreciated the customer service from the sales team.

I had call from an unknown London number... I didn't pick up. Shortly afterwards I had an email... Super efficient.

ctharvey, [17.01.19 21:37]
[In reply to Eryck Crypton]
Thanks for the kind words. I think a personal touch goes a long way.

Eryck Crypton, [17.01.19 21:38]
The customer service sealed the deal for me....

I have had shockingly bad experience with other crypto related platforms, especially from a gold/blockchain competitor... utterly miserable

Eryck Crypton, [17.01.19 21:39]
...andf that's what led me to Kinesis - special thanks to Goldking

Re: Klientský servis

Jono Raperport, [17.01.19 21:41]
[In reply to Jason Muller]
Yes they tried to call me but I was not at home. So they email me to make sure if I have not lost anything on the application form. Most of cryptos company won’t!

Start veřejného prodeje

So looks like 50 million dollars worth of KVT sold out of a possible $300 million. By my calculations that’s just over 16% with 84% unsold at this time. What’s the general feeling about that? Without the spin are people happy with that? Are people confident the remaining KVTs will be sold before launch?

Re: Start veřejného prodeje

Hi Dan, the ITO has exceded my expectation due to Kenisis relative low key exposure to date.
For the public offering, probably not much differet for general public going forward unless there is a step change in exposure and it goes mainstream. However, I think there has been a lot of institutional interest behind the scenes and Kinesis has been holding off on institutional sell to give individuals a greater opportunity.
Kinesis CEO Tom Coughlin mentioned that in previous interviews.
I would expect to see a ramp up of larger sales happening in the coming days/weeks.
Institutional sales could be in the thousands per transaction, instead of units or 10s.
There may also be investment houses that will manage portfolios for indivudual investors and these may have hundres of individual clients. Not all individuals interested in investing in KVT with funds would have the skills or confidence to interact direclty with Kinesis or the blockchain.

Názor z diskusního fóra Telegram

Jean-Paul Ceulemans, [08.06.18 14:52]
Hi everyone
Despite (or maybe because) of being in ICT for over 25 years and also becoming a convert to the Austrian school of economics I was wary about (unbacked) cryptocurrencies until Kinesis came about
I had been following Andrew Maguire since 2011 and got interested in gold by his work and that of other gold advocates like Mcleod, Butler, Maloney, Leyland, Sinclair, Turk, Rickards, Middelkoop, Hoffmann, Shiff, Faber, GATA ...
I had already received a nice stack long ago from my late grandfather but it was in the safe just in case and never was on my mind before.
Until all the talk started about Comex price suppression and the coming Pan Asian Gold Exchange that was supposed to bring that manipulation to an end soon and let gold rise to it's true value (whatever that may be)
Being burnt both in the 2000 and 2008 stock market crash, I sold all my equities and bought physical gold instead in 2011 and 2012
Seeing the Dow and Bitcoin rise and gold literally crashing and stagnating since 2013 wasn't a nice experience but the one person that has helped me to keep the faith always was Andrew Maguire.
Despite his many calls not materializing, I'm still convinced he's 100% honest. I think his only weakness is in fact his honesty that makes him, despite his enormous experience in the field, still underestimate the level of fraud that the establishment is prepared to engage in and get away with.
But I think with Kinesis he has finally 'struck gold' and found a way to get even with the fraudsters. I'm convinced he's not interested in earning money but in the good cause of honest money and realistic PM pricing he believes in
So in time I'll gradually convert my (sizable) physical stack into KAU coins for sure
But for now I think KVT may be the next big crypto winner in the coming years so I'm going to buy a few right away
I'm I bit angry with myself not doing it earlier when they were 25% cheaper but since I planned to buy a fixed number of them instead of a certain amount, it won't matter in the long run whatsoever if the projected yield is even remotely realized
I'm even more angry for not having used Andrew's trading service since he started it 6 years ago, I could already have made a fortune from it in hindsight
Hope that Andrew and Tom will prevail in their battle against the Goliaths of fraud LBMA, COMEX & FED (and ESF?)

Ke kalkulaci výnosů od UCHIKI

Henry, I'll also be keen to see what info comes back from the team.
In the meantime, here's my go at the Yearly Volume total for Year 1 - since that was what you were initially looking at.

Background data:

Indonesian Currency in Circulation IDR638 trn ~ $44 bn.
(https://www.bi.go.id/en/statistik/sistem-pembayaran/indikator-pengedaran-uang/Contents/Default.aspx)
Assuming velocity 50%, yearly volume is $8 trn.
Velocity assumption based on 52% for UK bank notes in 2014. This is probably conservative as a much higher proportion of transactions is likely to occur in notes in Indonesia.
Indonesia GDP $900 bn. Here's a quick ratio that could be used for other countries where bank note data isn't available. Bank notes yearly volume:GDP ($8 trn/$900 bn) =@9x
(As a cross check, this ratio was 5.7 for UK in 2014, so 9 seems quite reasonable for less banked countries).

A number of South American countries are experiencing devaluing currencies. Fertile ground for a stable currency. In relation to Chad's cruise conversation, Tom said recently that Kinesis "have some large strategic partnerships moving ahead that will catapult our growth here, particularly in Latin America", so Latin America is obviously on the radar.
Brazil/Argentina combined GDP 2.3 trn
Back of the envelope calc (based on Indonesia Bank notes yearly volume:GBP ratio above):
Bank note yearly volume (2.3 * 9) ~ $21 trn

Here's a possible way to get to the Yearly Volume total of $856 bn for Year 1:

1% of Indonesian cash transactions $80 bn
5% of cross border remittances $30 bn
5% of Tether volume $50 bn
3% of gold trading volume $450 bn
0.5% of Argentina/Brazil cash transactions $105 bn
KCC (1% of 3 major players) $4 bn from blueprint
Europe/US/rest of world $141 bn

Europe/US/rest of world:
I've put in a balancing number to bridge the gap to the blueprint total.
Sean C and Jim have both mentioned a desire to use KCoins in their businesses.
Western expats mentioned by Chad (2.3 million subs on expat.com) likely to be additional to cross border remittance figures. Can't find any numbers, but let's say 10 million people * $10,000 = $100 bn pa.

I believe multiple neighbouring post offices are watching how things go with PT Pos, so providing it's a success, it's quite possible that the first two lines could ramp up quickly once they come on board.

Pár postřehů z Telegram KINESIS fóra (MAXIMUS)

Maximus, [12.06.18 05:43]
Are we there yet? When uninformed friends first hear about the amazing yield possibilities, occasionally I hear Ponzi Scheme! I find it so Ironic as the entire global system that exists is the giant Ponzi Scheme.

Maximus, [12.06.18 05:46]
Kinesis will derive it's yield from transaction fees. The more transactions (velocity) the more yield.

Maximus, [12.06.18 05:48]
The global debt based system derives it's money from the electronic printing press... not from productive work, in essence value is not created, it is destroyed... the more printing the less value. Got Gold?

Maximus, [12.06.18 05:55]
Kinesis will bring the possibility for the average person to own gold, and earn yield without the worry of wondering if it is real pure gold or the worry of keeping it safe. That is taken care of by the experienced system of ABX bullion exchange that Kinesis is built upon.

webinář s CEO

We would like to invite you to join us this Thursday 7th of June at 14:00 BST for a live webinar. This is a very special opportunity to get online, live with Kinesis CEO, Thomas Coughlin, who will be discussing the Kinesis monetary system and the current KVT initial token offering.
Places are limited, to secure your spot please register here:
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5118123664427172867?source=Telegram
We look forward to seeing you there!!

Přidat nový příspěvek